2008-04-15

it's a blog! obama, pranks, arty stuff!

I have a few to add to this page. But I found out too late that new Canon digital cameras don't work with Macs...

Part of my mission back in the states is to convince people here that Japan is not as strange as they think it is. Japanese comedians, Takashi Murakami and Japanese TV are making it extremely difficult.

The internet also has smart people on it. Without this excellent column by Joan Walsh on the "Obama hates the working class" controversy I would still be stuck in sound-byte and pundit land on the whole thing.

So that's it. Hopefully I'll write more in the future, but for now the 21st century has its blue and underlined teeth in me, so I'll be posting the little bits of fluff that drift my way too.

Like this. Oh Japan.

No comments: